Friday, December 18, 2009

Let it snow!

Well, it is snowing in the Piedmont Triad.... It has only been snowing for 2 hours and it is sticking pretty well. It is supposed to snow for the next 18 or so hours.... Estimates are 8" or more.... Fun times. I was running around getting some things for a party, which was cancelled, and realized people around here freek out and RUSH to the grocery and forget how to drive in the process... I needed some meats and potatos and waited in the checkout line for 30 minutes!!!!!! There were 2 wrecks I passed on the way home and people were slamming on their brakes for no reason in curves!!!!!   DOH!!!!!!!!




I wish I had my hives up and running so I could get some pictures of the snow on them....

I will post some pics of the storage area with everything so far, sometime soon.

For now, I am off to play in the snow!!!!!










a little update to this, it is 5:30 now and it has snowed 4" on everything!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

weather at the hive